niedziela, 18 czerwca 2017

Wieści z Instagramu: Gays With Kids, Jakub i Dawid, Nikos Giannopoulos, Matt Dallas, Gus Kenworthy ...




Post udostępniony przez KaDo (@kadotv)

@DoveMenCare asked us to partner with them to share our story of a non-traditional father figure who's been #ThereToCare, so naturally, I took it as an opportunity to brag about Rob. We met when I was a recently single dad. Rob was contentedly living the bachelor life and had no prior experience with kids. Why he didn't take off as soon as he found out I had two young kids is beyond me. When he did eventually meet them, to say he was overwhelmed by their never-ending energy and rambunctiousness is a definite understatement. My boys quickly grew to love their "Wobbie" as I too fell in love with him. They've now known him for more than half of their lives, and time and time again Rob has risen to the role of fatherhood. He's been there with me to wipe away their tears, put band-aids on cuts, comfort their fears, and snuggle them. With the boys, he has shared his love of cooking, video games, Pokemon, music, and photography. I'm fortunate to have him as a caring partner, lover, and co-parent, and my boys are lucky to have him as a second dad, mentor, teacher, and exemplar. Happy Father's Day Rob!
Post udostępniony przez Devon & Rob (@dadsnotdaddies)


Post udostępniony przez Blake Skjellerup (@blakeskjellerup)


Last day to get my new single - "Walking" - where I will be donating 100% of the net proceeds of sales to Rainbow Railroad - a charity with the mission to “help Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans individuals find a safe-haven from state-sponsored violence, murder and persecution.” For more information -> https://www.americanrainbowrailroad.org/� Download the song here: http://shop.stevegrand.com/product/walking-single or here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/walking-single/id1242289530 Please share and ‘like’ and help get the word out! :) I want to thank all my friends and fans for sticking with me. I can’t believe it’s been nearly 4 years since this journey began!��For tour dates, tickets, and details, follow me on bandsintown.com/SteveGrand I still have dates available this summer and beyond but I’m booking up fast! Booking inquiries? Contact: Linda@LeftOfCenterProductions.com
Post udostępniony przez Steve Grand (@stevegrandmusic)



Post udostępniony przez Andrés Camilo (@andrescamilo___)

Post udostępniony przez gus kenworthy (@guskenworthy)



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz