niedziela, 22 stycznia 2017

Wieści z Instagramu: Charlie Carver, Steve Grand, Sarah Kate Ellis, KPH, Gus Kenworthy, Marsz kobiet, Chaz Bono, Lance Bass ...






Bunny (September 2003 - January 21, 2017) This morning we said goodbye to our beloved Bunny. She passed peacefully with all 5 of her people around her. She was diagnosed with inoperable cancer 3 weeks ago, but thanks to modern medicine, we were blessed with more time, and she was able to live happy and pain-free up until last night, when it had become clear that her little body and the Prednisone she was on, could not fight back the cancer any longer. She came into our lives at a special and pivotal time for our family. For me: I was 13 and the news of my sexuality had began to put a strain on our family, as we struggled to reconcile our faith and core values with my identity. Bunny was the warm, furry, tail-wagging glue that held us together. Our mutual love of her was the undeniable bond between us. BunBun, I am forever grateful to you for the 13 years of the unconditional love that poured out of you, for bringing our family closer together, and for the warmth and joy you brought into all our lives. I loved you even when you scratched on my door "early" in the "morning" until I let you in to jump on my bed and snuggle up to me. I wouldn't trade any minute of any of the times we shared for anything in the world. Thank you, sweet girl.
Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Steve Grand (@stevegrandmusic)



Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Margaret Cho (@margaret_cho)

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika @ellenpage


Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika The Advocate Magazine (@theadvocatemag)


I can't really see what I'm writing, so I'll try to get through this as best I can. It is w a heavy heart that we say goodbye to my best friend today. Dingo came into my life via thrown out in a trash bag with his siblings. The vet said he wouldn't survive a year. 13 1/2 years later.. after two new hips, cancer, and so many other complications... he proved everyone wrong. He now gets to join his brother Foster for this next chapter. (Hopefully w working legs this time) Partners in crime. Dingo has been there from my very first relationship to my last. He has been my constant, my heart, my best friend. Rescue dogs change your life in the most amazing ways. There will never be another quite like this one. I love you Dingo. Please send the most amazing, positive vibes for our boy at 4pm pst ❤🙏🏼😢❤ August 15, 2003- January 20, 2017
Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Lance Bass (@lancebass)

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Jesse Tyler Ferguson (@jessetyler)

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Ross Mathews (@helloross)

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Robbie Rogers (@robbierogers)

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Kit (@kitwilliamson)

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Tyler Oakley (@tyleroakley)

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Andy Cohen (@bravoandy)


Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Out Magazine (@outmagazine)



Film zamieszczony przez użytkownika Jillian Michaels (@jillianmichaels)

Film zamieszczony przez użytkownika Perez Hilton (@theperezhilton)

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Greg Louganis (@greglouganis)

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Michal Pirog (@michalpirog)


Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Chaz Bono (@therealchazbono)

Film zamieszczony przez użytkownika EJ Johnson (@ejjohnson_)

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Zachary Quinto (@zacharyquinto)

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Lance Bass (@lancebass)
Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Lance Bass (@lancebass)
Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Lance Bass (@lancebass)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz