środa, 19 lipca 2017

Wieści z Instagramu: Piotr i Paweł, Olly Alexander, Hello2brysie, Adam Lambert, Wolne sądy ...





Post udostępniony przez Queerowy Maj (@queerowymaj)

Post udostępniony przez Szymon Jabrzyk (@jawamdam)
Post udostępniony przez Partia Zieloni (@partia_zieloni)


about a year and a half ago I got asked if I would be interested in making a documentary, Its not something I ever thought I would do but I'm so grateful and happy that I did. It's been life changing. This entire process I've felt supported and encouraged to explore an area I feel extremely passionate about, mental health, and what it's like to grow up gay. I felt very nervous along the way, conscious that I couldn't represent the incredibly diverse LGBT+ community and that I couldn't do justice to the many different experiences, but ultimately I did not want to let fear stop me from trying to make a difference. I am very lucky I have this platform and I'm trying my best to acknowledge my privilege and do some good with it. If this film can help one person, then I will be happy. It's really just the tip of the iceberg, one film is not enough!, we need to carry on this conversation and get each others voices heard, we can do it !! Thank you to all the wonderful people I met during filming, my life has been truly enriched by meeting all of you and getting to know you, you've inspired me so much! Thank you to production company Antidote for getting this made and for making sure we had a badass queer team, our glorious director @cooper_vicki and kindest man on Earth @petegrant , thankyou to the whole team behind the camera and to @martha_kinn for always making it work. And thank you @bbcthree for putting it out !!! finally thank you to all of YOU guys, I never dreamed I would be in this position, that I could be this outspoken person, and that is all down to the support I've been given from all of you and I will forever be humbled and grateful !!!FOREVER !love to you all xxx be safe be kind aaaaand yeah 😘😊 ❤️ x ALSO FORGOT TO SAY THE DOCUMENTARY IS CALLED OLLY ALEXANDER: GROWING UP GAY hahah x
Post udostępniony przez olly (@ollyyears)



Post udostępniony przez ADAMLAMBERT (@adamlambert)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz