środa, 12 lipca 2017

Wieści z Instagramu: Gays With Kids, Pride, KPH, Charlie Carver, Tom Daley, Nate Berkus ...




Today we bring you an amazing photo by @thatmayagirlphotography and some real talk from Devon: "Admittedly, being a regular photo-sharer on Instagram feels a bit self-indulgent at times (not that there's anything wrong with a little self-indulgence!)🤳 Trust me, I'm not obsessed with seeing pictures of myself on the internet (seeing and sharing pics of my adorable kids, maybe, but can you blame me?)👨‍👨‍👦‍👦 So when being a part of the Instagram space ever feels trivial or frivolous, I'm reminded that visibility carries a message. I'm reminded that there are still people who think that Rob shouldn't consider himself a dad, or that I shouldn't be allowed to have joint custody of the kids, not because of our ability to parent but simply because we live our lives as openly gay men. I'm reminded that there are still many people who live daily in fear of expressing openly who they are. I'm reminded that there are LGBTQ youth out there who are dying because they have been given nothing to hope for. I'm reminded that there are LGBTQ people around the world who are fighting for the rights to have a relationship or family or just basic human rights, and that one way we can contribute to that fight is by simply being visible. 🏳️‍🌈 By displaying our existence and queerness to people we seek to offer hope and provide a face to an issue, and when you humanize an issue you make it harder for others to discriminate against you. We share a window into our lives to continually prove to the opposition that their archaic notions of love and family are wrong.  For that reason we'll keep posting cute pics of our family, and of ourselves being gay as hell. Thank you for being so supportive of our fun and sometimes ridiculous antics. Happy Tuesday!"🤗😘
Post udostępniony przez Devon & Rob (@dadsnotdaddies)

Post udostępniony przez The Advocate Magazine (@theadvocatemag)


Post udostępniony przez jasonrlandau (@jasonrlandau)



Post udostępniony przez Charlie Carver (@charliecarver)

Post udostępniony przez J E R E M I A H B R E N T (@jeremiahbrent)

Post udostępniony przez Tom Daley (@tomdaley1994)



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz