niedziela, 21 czerwca 2020

Mike Del Moro i Alec Vlahos powiedzieli sobie tak

Wyświetl ten post na Instagramie.
Our Masked Grooms. Congratulations to Mike Del Moro and Alec Vlahos, who tied the knot at a socially distanced wedding on May 16. Though their original plans had to be canceled due to the ongoing pandemic, the couple decided to press on with a “socially distanced” ceremony instead. Together for almost seven years and engaged for one year, their time was now. ⁠⠀ ⁠⠀ “We don’t want to wait another year to call each other ‘husband,’” @mikedelmoro tells @javy_rodriguez. “All I could think about was, I’m just so excited to marry this person and spend the rest of my life with this loving, kind, beautiful man, and I couldn’t be happier.” ⁠⠀ ⁠⠀ At a family friend’s waterfront property in Brick Township, New Jersey, Del Moro’s parents, sister, and brother-in-law, as well as Vlahos’ parents and sister, all stood six feet apart as they witnessed the two say ‘I Do.’ “That moment after you kiss and the deal is sealed, you feel compelled to go hug your mom and dad,” the @morningjoe producer says. “We couldn’t do that, but the smiles and the tears of joy were enough and that’s what we needed.” For more on how the couple pulled off their quarantine wedding — and to see more photos — hit the link in bio. 📸 @rachelmlevaphotography⁠ #OutWeddings
Post udostępniony przez Out Magazine (@outmagazine)

Producent MSNBC Mike Del Moro wziął ślub z swoim partnerem Alec Vlahos, są razem od siedmiu lat. Ślub miał być na plaży w Point Pleasant (w Wirginii) z DJ-em, fotobudką i 250 gośćmi. Ale na początku kwietnia para musiała odwołać wielkie wydarzenie, aby dostosować się do pandemii. Następnie postanowili zorganizować ceremonię 16 maja z należytym uwzględnieniem dystansu społecznego.

Wyświetl ten post na Instagramie.
I knew there was something special about you from the moment I first saw you. The warmth and love you brought to every interaction. I can still picture it freshly in my mind, and I can still feel it freshly in my heart. I feel it every morning when you kiss me goodbye long before the sun rises, and I feel it every night when your foot hooks onto mine under the covers long after I think you’ve fallen asleep. You are my hero, my favorite person, and my partner in life. Falling in love with you has been the easiest thing that has ever happened to me.⠀ ⠀ It wasn’t the day we pictured, but it was still picture perfect. @alecv_md and I were married by my godmother @robertadiazzz surrounded by only our immediate families (all standing at a distance) on our original wedding date yesterday. We were so overwhelmed with love, even though many of our family and friends couldn’t physically be there. ⠀ ⠀ Thank you so much @rachelmleva - @rachelmlevaphotography for capturing these moments!! #mensvows
Post udostępniony przez Mike Del Moro (@mikedelmoro)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz