niedziela, 12 listopada 2017

Wieści z Instagramu: Gays With Kids, Robert Biedroń, Dzień Niepodległości, Colton Haynes, Równość małżeństw ...

Post udostępniony przez jandersonlima (@jandersonlima)












Happy Veterans Day to my rock, my best friend...my sister Willow. I honestly can't thank her enough not only for her service in the military since 1998 but also for taking care of me my entire life. I moved in with her when I was in high school when she was only 22 yrs old. She was working 2 jobs, had a full college schedule, & now had to take care of a 14 yr old brat named Colton lol. She gave up so much of her life to take care of the people she loves and to take care of our country. I could write a novel about how much love I have for Willow & I probably will one day haha. Then to top it all off...she stayed with me the night before my wedding since Jeff & I slept in different rooms (tradition I guess lol) & she took care of me like you wouldn't believe. I owe you the world Willow & I'm gonna stop typing cause I'm now crying lol but I love you. Happy Veterans Day to everyone who serves our country. ❤
Post udostępniony przez Colton Haynes (@coltonlhaynes)
Post udostępniony przez @aj_nship


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz