wtorek, 15 listopada 2016

Wieści z Instagramu: Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Steve Grand, Russell Tovey, Lance Bass, Greg Louganis ...

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Jesse Tyler Ferguson (@jessetyler)

After spending the weekend at #OrlandoPride, I just want to say that I'm so grateful for the strength, support, kindness, and LOVE of our community. Love with all your heart. Love fiercely and openly. Our community - and our world - needs all the love we can get. There is so much trying to divide us, to split us apart, right now. As I walked around Orlando, I saw hope. As a community, we have been through so much, but we will always keep marching forward until we achieve full equality. Please hug someone you love today. Please be kind to people. I genuinely believe that love conquers hate, and always will. Love you. . I visited Pulse this afternoon and spent a lot of time reflecting on my experiences in Orlando - both this weekend and when I visited right after the horrific violence at Pulse. In the wake of an unthinkable tragedy, I witnessed some of the most beautiful acts of solidarity, kindness, and love. . The rainbow tributes and memorials throughout the city. You couldn't walk a block without seeing a rainbow or #OrlandoStrong message. . The drag queens who performed "Born this Way" at a packed LGBTQ club to raise money for the staff of Pulse. When they sang, "I’m on the right track, baby, I was born to survive,” the room erupted in applause and cheers. . The people who waited several hours in sweltering 100+ degree heat to donate blood. . The volunteers who stood in lines outside the LGBTQ Center, ready to help, because the Center was so packed with volunteers that it was difficult to fit inside. . The random strangers who came up and hugged me every time I had tears in my eyes. . The families that opened up their homes to cook meals and provide comfort for those impacted by the attack and the first responders. . Experiencing strength and unity in the aftermath of evil is what gives me hope for humanity. Regardless of their backgrounds and personal beliefs/politics, people came together to support those in need. If only the world could follow Orlando's example. . After such a traumatic and scary year, the people of Orlando still found the light to celebrate, laugh, smile, and have fun this weekend. That gives me hope.
Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Raymond Braun (@raymondbraun)

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika J E R E M I A H B R E N T (@jeremiahbrent)




Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Steve Grand (@stevegrandmusic)




Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika jandersonlima (@jandersonlima)

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Daniel Franzese (@whatsupdanny)


Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika ADAMLAMBERT (@adamlambert)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz