poniedziałek, 22 października 2018

Wieści z Instagramu: Gays With Kids, Robbie Rogers, Elton John, Love is Love, Pride ...


Wyświetl ten post na Instagramie.

From one half of our fav gay dad couples, O’Brian: 21 facts about he and his husband, Daryl, from O’Brian’s perspective 🤣🙌🏾👨‍👨‍👦‍👦❤️🌈: • “Married: 06/09/2012❤️🎊🎈🍾 Who’s older: Me 😌 Age difference: 15 months 😬, but who’s counting 🧐 Who was interested first: Depends on who’s telling the story 🤦🏽‍♂️ Who’s taller: Please refer to previous response 👆🏽 Worst temper: #Him 😡 Most sensitive: #Him 🙄 Loudest: #Him 🗣 Funniest: This might be me 😆 Most stubborn: That would definitely be me 🤷🏽‍♂️ Falls asleep first: #Him at the drop of a dime, I’m talkin’ mid-conversation 😴😴 Cooks better: I want no parts of the kitchen 🙅🏽‍♂️ Better singer: I’ll give that to the Hubs 🤐 Most adventurous: #Him, I’m the funnel-cake-eatin’, bag-holdin’ friend at amusement parks 🤣 Most organized: Depends on the situation 🤷🏽‍♂️ Stresses the Most: Definitely #Him 🙄 Dresses the best: I’m literally pulling together the first thing I see 🤓 Most protective: I don’t play about #Him or my Kids 👊🏽🤪 Glued to their phone the most: I guess I’m a bit more Social 🤳🏽 Best person with money: #Him, Make it Rain!!👏🏽👏🏽🕺🏽 Best driver: I’m better, he’s more cautious 🤚🏽 Has the most clothes: I hate shopping, most of my clothes have been gifted LOL 🤷🏽‍♂️”
Post udostępniony przez Gays With Kids (@gays_with_kids)






















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz