wtorek, 9 lipca 2019

Wieści z Instagramu: Love is Love, Gays With Kids, Paweł Rabiej, Marsz Równości, Pride, Queer Eye ...







Post udostępniony przez darius blog (@dariusblog)














The past week has been full of love. I started the week in the UK for several screenings of State of Pride during London Pride Week, and ended in the magically picturesque Santorini to join my best friends from high school in celebrating the marriage of our number one, @danastaley. . Dana, thank you for being the hub for such a special group of friends, and for bringing us all together for the first time since graduation (!). I’ll always cherish these beautiful, heartfelt memories in paradise. I couldn’t be happier for you and Frank. . During my speech at the Rehearsal Dinner, I told a story about how Dana gently encouraged me to join her in attending my very first Pride, several years before I came out. As a teenager, Dana recognized, loved, and accepted something in me that I wasn’t even ready to love and acccept about myself. Knowing that my closest friends celebrated the value of Pride planted a seed of self acceptance and affirmation in my mind that became so important in my journey. Dana is a natural leader and such a positive force in the lives of everyone she knows. . This weekend was yet another important reminder that life is all about our connection to other people and the impact we make on them. I feel very grateful to have so many incredible people (including our community here) in my life. Thank you! . First photo by @mumhad1ofthose for London Pride ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Post udostępniony przez Raymond Braun (@raymondbraun)




















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz