wtorek, 29 maja 2018

Wieści z Instagramu: Cheyenne Jackson, Tom Daley, Robert Biedroń, Laverne Cox, Elton John, Kylie Minogue, Piotr Grabarczyk ...







This did not happen to me. This was shot by @theladydeja and happened to her and a group of my friends________________________________________________It's not about the chicken tenders. It's about being refused service and being treated like a second class citizen. I love my friends and I am so sad and disappointed and angry this happened to them but I know it happens to trans als gender nonconforming people everyday far too often especially when they are of color............................... Regrann from @theladydeja - I am sharing this with all of my 12k+ social media followers. @texaschickenandburgers your Racist and/or Transphobic cashiers basically refused my group of #Trans and #GenderNonComforming friends service in the midst of serving white and cis patrons. I literally kept asking, "Am I bugging out?" "Did that just happen?" We were on our way home after a night of #MemorialDay celebrations. I can't believe this happened in 2018. I am outraged and emotionally shaken. WTF Texas Chicken and Burgers!? It's fuckin fried chicken! FYI... I am a tax paying, hard working, #TransWomanOfColor, who would like to eventually just be a human being and productive American citizen. Situations like this make me understand how difficult that will actually be. #TexasChickenAndBurger #Racist #Transphobic #AsFuck! #PostRacial #Harlem - #regrann
Post udostępniony przez laverne cox (@lavernecox)













Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz