poniedziałek, 19 sierpnia 2019

Wieści z Instagramu: Love is Love, Marsz równości Radomsko, Lewica, Alan Cumming, Jestem LGBT ...




Wyświetl ten post na Instagramie.

Post udostępniony przez ksmiszek (@ksmiszek)






Wyświetl ten post na Instagramie.

Post udostępniony przez Hania Andrysiak (@oczami_kogos)






Wyświetl ten post na Instagramie.

Toledo, thank you for the most beautiful and moving homecoming for Pride! I am honored to be your Grand Marshal. . I wish I could share these photos with the closeted, anxious, 8-year-old Raymond who would sprint away from anything that resembled a rainbow. As a kid, I didn’t realize that there were any Pride events (or even gay bars) in Ohio. I thought Pride was exclusive to big, cosmopolitan cities like NYC, SF, and LA. . Flash forward to today. As I looked out into the crowd, my beautiful mom cheering at my side, I teared up several times. So many families. So many people of all backgrounds, identities, and lived experiences all dancing, singing, cheering, and holding signs. I so wish I had known how many of these Ohioans existed when I was younger. I can’t imagine how affirming that would have felt. . I’ve seen more parents with “Free Mom Hugs” and “Free Dad Hugs” signs here in Ohio than at any other Pride event in the world. This is the Ohio I love. Big and open-hearted, kind, genuine, beautiful, generous people. I am PROUD of our community for the growth I’ve seen in my lifetime, and the love that was present today. . I will never forget today and always cherish these memories. Happy Pride, Toledo! Love you with all my heart.
Post udostępniony przez Raymond Braun (@raymondbraun)


Wyświetl ten post na Instagramie.

Wow. This is surreal. Growing up in a small town in Northwest Ohio, I never saw anything close to Pride. I genuinely didn’t even realize there were other gay people in my community! The fact that a Pride now exists so close to my childhood home, and that I am being honored as the Grand Marshal on their 10th Anniversary...I am staring at the keyboard having trouble articulating just how much this means to me. What a full circle moment. . I am so grateful to everyone in Toledo, Ohio who is making this event possible, and I am so proud of my community in Ohio for growing to embrace Pride. Thank you so much, Toledo. I love you and I will always be a proud Ohio boy. . If you are in the area, or want to come experience a beautiful, grassroots Midwestern Pride with a ton of heart, come join us at Toledo Pride this Saturday, August 17th. I’ve been to a lot of Prides and I know this one is going to be extra special. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Post udostępniony przez Raymond Braun (@raymondbraun)

















Wyświetl ten post na Instagramie.

W tym szalonym czasie udaje się nam zjeść spokojnie niedzielne śniadanie. No dobra, w sumie śniadanio-obiad. Tak to jest jak się wstaje o 11 i jeszcze trzeba wyprowadzić psa, który skryta dzisiaj przeżywa swój spacerowy bunt. Kuba zabiera się do robienia śniadanio-obiadu, a tu okazuje się, że awokado nie jest tak dojrzałe, jak się spodziewał i to, co było zaplanowane nie wyjdzie. No ale nie poddaje się, nie wyrzuca awokado do kosza, tylko robi jajecznicę z awokado. Brzmi początkowo egzotycznie. Ani on tego wcześniej nie robił, ani ja tego wcześniej nie jadłem. Mówię mu: „Niezły eksperyment. W sumie jak wiele rzeczy, które aktualnie dzieją sie w naszym życiu. No ale ryzykujmy”. I co? Okazuje się, ze wyszło pysznie! „Jestem z siebie dumny. Uratowałem nieudany zakup” - mówi Kuba. Ja tez jestem z niego dumny. Zuch! I tak oto przy śniadanio-obiedzie dzięki Kubie dostaje kolejną mądrość życiową: nawet jeśli coś wydaje się nieudane, to nie znaczy, że nie można zrobić z tego czegoś udanego. Czasem trzeba zaryzykować, nie poddać się tak łatwo. I tak pomyślałem w kontekście naszej relacji. Bo ja jestem bardzo trudnym człowiekiem, a aktualnie w tym tornadzie, które przetacza się przez moje życie, jestem mega trudny. A on nie rezygnuje. Mało tego, wspiera mnie. I to jest dla mnie miłość. Chciałbym, żeby ludzie zrozumieli, że związki gejów to nie tylko seks, to wiele odcieni miłości. Prawdziwej miłości. Love is love ♥️ #breakfast #love #loveislove #warsaw
Post udostępniony przez Łukasz Kachno Kachnowicz (@kachno_)


Wyświetl ten post na Instagramie.

So the word is out. @instinctcbs will not be returning for a third season. Almost exactly three years ago I was sent a galley copy of a book by @jamespattersonbooks and @howardroughan and then I met the show runner @mbr34 who was to adapt it for TV and I jumped in. And I’m still in, for two more episodes tomorrow and the last one ever next Sunday. And while I’m sorry I won’t be getting to play with @bojnovak and the rest of the amazing cast and crew again, I’m grateful for two seasons of fun and gore and feeling like a dandy thanks to @danlawsonstyle’s costumes, and selfies with corpses and vegan options at catering and Lala’s occasional guest appearances in the police station when she got bored in her basket beneath my desk. I’m also proud to have played the first ever leading character in a US network drama who is gay. Yes, really. Because of @instinctcbs millions of people will have seen a same sex marriage portrayed for the first time and I hope we changed and opened some minds in the process.
Post udostępniony przez Alan Cumming (@alancummingsnaps)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz