poniedziałek, 28 sierpnia 2017

Wieści z Instagramu: Gays With Kids, Neil Patrick Harris, Greg Berlanti, Wiktor Korszla ...

Post udostępniony przez Cristiano Ronaldo (@cristiano)
Visited my hometown and my childhood home in Rye NY briefly yesterday with @robbierogers and our son. I don't often get emotional on Insta but it was a powerful day and so I will share a bit more than usual. I grew up in house where my parents sister and I all shared one bathroom and because of how my parents raised us I never felt like I had any less than any other kid. We lived in a town where the same country clubs I could work at wouldn't let our family in as a member but again my parents were never bitter, they just encouraged me to work harder to achieve my dreams. And I was a closeted gay kid who knew of no openly gay people in the community and the only mention of it on the news was about the men that were tragically dying of a new disease ravaging their community. And yet, I feel as blessed now as I did then to have the remarkable upbringing I had and to have been so encouraged and loved along the way. I had many great role models, starting with my own parents, who taught me that no matter where or how I started, I got to create my own future. It's a future I feel incredibly blessed to live today. And so this for the kids who follow this feed who feel like their life may not be everything they want it to be right now -- and to the people around them who teach and inspire them -- if I can have the life I have now I know you can too. Okay, sermon done. I promise my next group of photos will be cute, entertaining and as shallow as possible. #peace. ❤️👨‍👨‍👦
Post udostępniony przez Greg Berlanti (@gberlanti)
:Wiktor, umiesz spiewac tak jak chlopak?" Zapytal mnie kiedys moj nauczyciel na lekcji choru jak mialem 7 lat... Pamietam, ze nie zrozumialem tego pytania, oczywiscie cala sala zaczela sie ze mnie smiac. Zapamietalem to uczucie... Mam taki glos, to dar, ale w tamtym momencie, jeden jedyny raz w zyciu, sie go wstydzilem. Ale nigdy wiecej! Pamietajcie o tym jak wrocicie do szkol (podstawowki wracaja 😂😂 mialem na mysli te ktore ja pamietam), macie w sobie tyle piekna, talentow i wyjatkowych cech - jesli ktos spowoduje, ze o tym zapomnicie, niech to bedzie krotka chwila i lekcja... Ze nie warto dla takich ludzi, rezygnowac ze swoich marzen. :) zaspiewal dla fanu fragment utworu, ktory wlasnie o tym opowiada. Caluje Was! #smile #energy #love #singing #musical #magic #voice #pride #malesinger #gay #dumny #poland #dreams
Post udostępniony przez Wiktor Korszla (@wiktor_korszla)
Post udostępniony przez Michal Pirog (@michalpirog)
Post udostępniony przez Michael Turchin (@michaelturchinart)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz