piątek, 8 września 2017

Wieści z Instagramu: Gays With Kids, KPH, Dustin Lance Black, Tom Daley, Will & Grace, Sam Smith ...





Post udostępniony przez Blake Skjellerup (@blakeskjellerup)


Post udostępniony przez PIOTR and PAWEŁ (@piotrandpawel)

Post udostępniony przez Dustin Lance Black (@dlanceblack)

Post udostępniony przez Tom Daley (@tomdaley1994)

Since it's technically @jeffleatham 's birthday in Paris right now (his actual bday here is tmrw the 7th 😍)...I'm celebrating him by sharing a little story of how we met...at this very spot :) Jeff & I were supposed to meet 4 yrs ago through a set up date from our dear friend @valvogt . I wasn't in a very good place at the time & we lived in different places so we both decided not to meet (but we did do a little bit of internet stalking and I loved what I saw :)...flash to yrs later when we happened to randomly run into eachother at the airport lounge in Paris where Jeff hit me with his bag & said "Hey punk...aren't you Colton?" & after 10 seconds of literal love at first mtg...I responded "Hi Jeff" and couldn't find words to say cause I was dumbstruck. So after he physically accosted me lol he then carried my bags to the plane where we sat just 3 rows away from eachother. After passing post it notes back and forth & sending Champagne love letters...Jeff asked me to come cuddle with him on the plane & from that day on...my life has forever been changed. There aren't words to express how kind, loving, beautiful, & talented this man is & im so lucky to get to spend not just his birthday with him...but also life with him. Ur my rock. I love you. Happy Birthday boo bah ✈️🏝🎉🎁🎈
Post udostępniony przez Colton Haynes (@coltonlhaynes)




Post udostępniony przez Sam Smith (@samsmithworld)

Post udostępniony przez xoxo, Gaga (@ladygaga)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz