sobota, 23 września 2017

Wieści z Instagramu: Gays With Kids, Andy Cohen, Pride Poznań, Równość małżeństw ...




Post udostępniony przez The Advocate Magazine (@theadvocatemag)


Post udostępniony przez Wolf Deutschland 🐺 (@wolfdeutschland)


So I’m gonna just say it out right... my husband looks sexy AF in this pic. ( he looks sexy af everyday tho ) - this has been a really amazing year. For those of you who didn’t know Eric and I eloped 3.5 months after meeting. Some will say that you shouldn’t elope and that you should include your parents... I disagree. I think you should do whatever makes you happy. (Live your life for yourself not anyone else) - we needed 2 witnesses at the ceremony so my sister @hollywoodstar76 ( whom got married just last week! Congrats ) and Erics best friend @clintday volunteered and joined us as officially began our journey through life as husbands. Anyways, Clint got married just a month or so ago as well and this was taken with the wedding party photos. So here’s your #flashbackfriday pic. I sure am one lucky f**king guy. - besos- DrewG. Beards by @themodcabin #gaywedding #husband #beardsofinstagram #beard #bearded #daddies #gaybeard
Post udostępniony przez Drew & Eric (@drewanderic)







Post udostępniony przez Josh Flagg (@joshflagg1)



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz