sobota, 12 stycznia 2019

Wieści z Instagramu: Love is Love, Elton John, Aydian Dowling, Adam Rippon, Marsz Równości Toruń ...


Wyświetl ten post na Instagramie.

Our first ski day with the boys was a huge success! Naturally there were plenty of falls throughout the day, (C earned the nickname of Sonny Bono from having harmlessly crashed into a few things 😂😬) but when it was all over they were still smiling and eager to do it again. . I loved being able to teach my sons to ski the same way my own dad taught me as a kid. Living close to the slopes, I started around age 5 or 6. I was terrified at first, but before long it became second nature and skiing/snowboarding is a hobby I've always enjoyed.🥶 . One time when I was skiing with my dad as a kid, a snowboarder came from out of the trees and knocked right into me. Upset at the boarder's recklessness, my dad yelled at him to watch where he was going. A second later my dad caught an edge and crashed right into the snowboarder himself. "I guess I better watch where I'm going!!" He said as as he picked himself up. ⛷️🏂⛷️ . Now as a dad I can't help but laugh at how relatable that is. Anyone else feel like they just end up crashing into things and falling when they try to parent? 🤦‍♂️🙋‍♂️
Post udostępniony przez Devon & Rob (@dadsnotdaddies)














Wyświetl ten post na Instagramie.

It’s been 9 amazing years with @readingsbyjenilee and I truly couldn’t be happier. • Jenilee and I met online back when it was still weird to meet someone online 😂 We had a long distance relationship for 6 months before she decided to move up from FL to NY. Then shortly after we moved back to FL together to help take care of her Father before his passing. We got married in FL before we ended up moving back to NY due to lack of employment and lived in the basement of my Mothers house with our two cats and a turtle. Then after 2 years of living underground we needed to get off of Long Island. That’s when we took the leap of faith and moved to Oregon when Jenilee got a job offer. I’d never been more West than Atlanta Georgia at the time- but the Pacific was calling us and we listened • Now it’s been 5 years in Oregon and it’s really crazy to think about all that @readingsbyjenilee and I have been through. And we’re still here baby! • Thanks to everyone who has shared in our tears, joy, anger and excitement over the years. Social media can be hard on relationships but being able to keep it 💯% authentic and honest- can take some of that pressure off. • • • • #transandciscouple #flashbackfriday #9yearanniversary #anniversary #2010 #lgbtfamily #lgbtcouple #queercouple #2010vs2019 #aydiandowling #positivevibes #radicaloptimism #couples #family #marriage #inlove #love #happiness
Post udostępniony przez Aydian Dowling (@alionsfear)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz