poniedziałek, 4 czerwca 2018

Wieści z Instagramu: Robert Biedroń, Ellen i Portia, Don Lemon, Paweł Rabiej, Ariana Grande, Love is Love ...

Hey all! Devon here. Pride is in full force here in Salt Lake City, and it always has me feeling contemplative and even emotional. If you told me just a few years ago that this would be my life: living openly and proudly as a gay man with an incredible partner and two amazing children, I'd have thought you were crazy. In the throes of my coming out and divorce process I was still unsure that I would be able to find happiness and meaning in fully accepting my identity as a gay man, but I trusted my intuition enough to make the drastic changes that needed to happen in my life to get to where I'm at now. It wasn't without a lot of pain, and I feared especially how it would impact my kids. But to see them now happy and thriving with a new normal it brings me immense pride and fulfillment. My life is far from perfect. Hell is something we all experience sometimes in life. But the amount of heaven I also experience now makes it all worth it. I hope you're all having a fantastic pride, and may you all have the courage to be who you are and love yourself for it. 🌈🏳️‍🌈😘 #pride2018 #slcpride #walkwithpride @shopthegateway
Post udostępniony przez Devon & Rob (@dadsnotdaddies)




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz