wtorek, 2 stycznia 2018

Wie艣ci z Instagramu: Neil Patrick Harris, Micha艂 Kwiatkowski, Piotr i Pawe艂, Dustin Lance Black, Dan Amboyer ...


Wishing you all a warm, safe, Happy New Year, from Puerto Vallarta! 2017 has been very good to me, and I am so grateful to be ending this year on a high note, after 3 sold out shows here in PV (and 3 more to go)! My performance at Mardi Gras in Sydney, Australia, and my summer-long residency in Provincetown, MA (I’ll be back again for 2018!), were just a few of 2017’s highlights. Also, the end of this year marks 2 full years of sobriety for me :) In 2017 I worked hard to step up my live performances, finish my record (yes it’s coming in 2018!), be more mindful of my mental health and overall physical health, and to take my inevitable missteps and failures as opportunities to learn and grow. As always, from the bottom of my heart, I am grateful to all of you for your loyal love and support. Thank you THANK YOU! All my love, onward! - Steve Order my 2018 speedorific calendar only here: shop.SteveGrand.com Follow me on tour here: bandsintown.com/SteveGrand Booking inquiries? Contact: Linda@Leftofcenterproductions.com
Post udost臋pniony przez Steve Grand (@stevegrandmusic)


Brak komentarzy:

Prze艣lij komentarz