czwartek, 23 czerwca 2016

Wieści z Instagramu: Gays With Kids, Rosie ODonnell, Colton Haynes, Ricky Martin, Wiktor Korszla ...

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Gays With Kids (@gays_with_kids)

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Gays With Kids (@gays_with_kids)

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Dustin Lance Black (@dlanceblack)

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Rosie ODonnell (@rosie)



Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika The Advocate Magazine (@theadvocatemag)

Film zamieszczony przez użytkownika Ricky (@ricky_martin)


Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Wiktor Korszla (@wiktor_korszla)

Announcement time! There's a lot going on this week for Pride, so I wanted to share the excitement with you. . This morning, I had the opportunity to speak at the @Instagram headquarters! The team there is incredible and so supportive of the LGBTQ community and making sure our voices are heard. I spoke about #VisibleMe, 30 Days of #InstaPride, and how we can make Instagram even more open, inclusive, and supportive for our community. If you have suggestions or requests for Instagram, leave a comment below and I'll pass them along. . I'm so happy to finally be able to announce that I'm in Season 2 of I Am Jazz! Be sure to watch this week's episode at 10pm on @TLC. I love @jazzjennings_ and her family and I'm proud to be part of a show that is helping change so many hearts and minds. . Right now, I'm on a plane headed to New York City for several Pride activities and events: . 1) On Wednesday evening, I'll be at @barefootwine's Pride kick off supporting Heritage of Pride (@nycpride), along with @bobthedragqueen, @latriceroyale, and @theprettymess. . 2) On Thursday, I'll be at @logotv Trailblazer Honors, dedicated to those impacted by the tragedy in Orlando. . 3) I'm spending Friday in Washington, D.C. to celebrate the one-year anniversary of the Supreme Court's marriage equality decision on the steps of the Supreme Court, right where I was last year! . 4) I'll be at New York City's Pride Parade on Sunday! More info about what I'll be doing there soon. . Pride month is truly my favorite time of year because our community comes together in support, solidarity, advocacy, and celebration. I hope to meet and hug as many of you as possible over the next week. . Day 20 of "30 Days of #InstaPride," a photo series to show support for the LGBTQ community, raise awareness about the spirit of Pride, introduce you to important LGBTQ non-profits, and add more rainbows to Instagram. Thank you so much to @jeffmindell for collaborating with me on this photo. . Today's non-profit is the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (@NGLCC), which promotes the growth and prosperity of LGBTQ-owned and LGBTQ-friendly businesses. . Orlando, you are in our ❤️💛💚💙💜.
Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Raymond Braun (@raymondbraun)

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika thegailygrind (@the.gaily.grind)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz