wtorek, 10 maja 2016

Wieści z Instagramu: Steve Grand, KaDo, Tom Daley, Sam Champion, Jillian Michaels, Wiktor Korszla, Neil Patrick Harris, Laith Ashley ...

Only recently, as I continue to grow into adulthood, have I gained any small amount of understanding and appreciation of the silent sacrifices of my mother. Clipping coupons and shopping off the dollar rack at the thrift store so that my siblings and I never had to worry about money for piano lessons, or art projects, or band trips. Those kinds of things were just the tip of the iceberg. I am so very lucky to be the son of such a self-less, pure soul. I feel that most of everything good that comes from me is a direct result of my mother's love. I love you so much, mom. And you too Grandma Kay! You clearly did something right when you raised my mom. We are all so lucky to have each other. Life has not been without its struggles, but it's been overwhelmingly good to us, and I am so grateful.
Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Steve Grand (@stevegrandmusic)


Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Robert Biedroń (@robertbiedron)

Film zamieszczony przez użytkownika Tom Daley (@tomdaley1994)



Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Sam Champion (@samchampion)

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Jillian Michaels (@jillianmichaels)

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Wiktor Korszla (@wiktor_korszla)



Film zamieszczony przez użytkownika Neil Patrick Harris (@nph)

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Laith Ashley [De La Cruz] (@laith_ashley)

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika K I E F E R C O O K E (@kiefercooke)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz